Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"Jump" for Joy!

These pictures of MJ on a trampoline at Sea World make me smile. {The pictures of this LO, however, do not. Never fear though, today I got my new DSLR camera all set up with lenses and batteries. So, hopefully in the near future, you'll see better photos from me.}

Anyway, I digress. I wanted to experiment with a graphic type of LO with a more minimalist feel. Yeah, that didn't exactly work out how I planned, but I'm happy with how it turned out anyway.



I colored in my letter stickers {Making Memories} again, this time using a red Bic Mark-it. I also used the marker to draw the line around the white Bazzill cardstock. I honestly can't remember where I got all the rivets, buttons and the patterned paper.

1 comment:

  1. this is too cute :)
    Don't forget to link it in our linking party this week.
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/02/fun-ideas-for-valentine-day-2011be.html
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete