Friday, January 28, 2011

Almost made it, well not quite, okay not even half..

But I did go 5.5 months without spending a single cent on scrappy supplies. Go me, heh! But that whole $9.99 Cricut cartridges deal at Michael's did me in. Seriously, how could a person pass that up. I ended up coming home with 6 (yippee!!) cartridges. Old West, Pagoda, Cars, Sweethearts, Jubilee and Birthday Cakes. I *love* them.

I did find myself being pretty resourceful and found a new attitude towards scrapbooking. I've learned that it doesn't have to be perfect (perfect paper, perfectly matching colors, perfect embellishments, etc.) and to just enjoy the process, not the outcome. Well enjoy the outcome too, but mostly the process. Okay, enjoy both equally.

So on the whole, I'm pretty happy with what I did accomplish (even though, I blogged about none of it, sorry about that, although I guess it doesn't matter too much since no one but me reads this blog) and I can't wait to see all the new to me stuff I missed out on. I now fully embrace my title of The Girl Who has all the Scrappy goodies!

(Have you noticed I have a love affair with parentheses {is that how you spell that?})

No comments:

Post a Comment